Innocence

Innocence

Sneaky Chocolate

Sneaky Chocolate

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All I Need Is You <3

AWWW!!! This one is really sweet!! I am not one to write REALLY sappy songs, i like love songs but most of them are not this sappy. This one is one of my favorite and turned out really cute.

All I Need Is You
Vs.1
Have You ever thought a thought and it trust drifted off where does it go?
does anyone know. Have you ever had a daydream and it just blew away,
where do the dreams go, memory and lost hopes
when we all grow up and fairytale fade
who do we turn to when the dragons need to be slayed

Chorus:
take me to never land,
sweep me off my feet like peter pan
( take me away)
I don't wanna forget all the memory's we've made,
I used to say all ya need is faith trust and pixie dust
But baby all I need is you.

Have you ever wondered when your true love would come in
take you away, your having a bad day.
And I wish upon this star that where ever you are
you wont be complete without me
when we all grow up and fairytale fade
who do we turn to when the dragons need to be slayed

Chorus:
take me to never land,
sweep me off my feet like peter pan
( take me away)
I don't wanna forget all the memory's we've made,
I used to say all ya need is faith trust and pixie dust
But baby all I need is you.

bridge:
I used to think that true love was only for kings and queens not for me for princeses and her knight in shining armor not for me, bout you made me believe

Chorus:
take me to never land,
sweep me off my feet like peter pan
( take me away)
I don't wanna forget all the memory's we've made,
I used to say all ya need is faith trust and pixie dust
But baby all I need is you.

baby all I need...is you

No comments:

Post a Comment