What you need
This song I am really unsure about I mean I like it but then again i don't... its weird. So PLEASE comment on this one and tell me what you think.
Vs.1
She stands alone,
Letting scars and black define her,
She wonders if,
Any one will see past her clothes,
she shakes,
Hating the darkness that’s around her.
Searching, searching
Wanting more
Chorus:
Do you want it? Will you do anything to get it,
This love, this love you seek,
Do you want it? Are you still searching for it
Cause I have what you need,
The scared ones come to me.
Vs. 2
She fakes that smile,
Popularity is her key,
She says and does all the right things
She figures if she pulls this mask off
they wont accept her.
Searching, searching,
Wanting more
Chorus:
Do you want it? Will you do anything to get it,
This love, this love you seek,
Do you want it? Are you still searching for it
Cause I have what you need,
The hiding ones come to me
Vs. 3
He shifts the gun,
Back and fourth between his hands,
His anger sweels,
He says, “God why aren’t you here!!!”
He needs answers to all his pain
Searching, searching,
Wanting more
Chorus:
Do you want it? Will you do anything to get it,
This love, this love you seek,
Do you want it? Are you still searching for it
Cause I have what you need,
The broken ones come to me
Bridge:
Everyone should come to me,
see my scars,
bring me there broken hearts,
cause I have what they need
ending: (slow)
Do you want it? Will you do anything to get?
This love this love you need,
do you want it are you still searing for it
cause I have what you need
and I will set you free
No comments:
Post a Comment