I wrote this today, I really like it :) hope you do too!!
Vs.1
Your blue eyes shine,
telling me its gonna be alright
My brown eyes smile,
but im hiding whats really inside
You say she's everything you have been waiting for
I'm happy for you
but inside im being torn
oh oh
Chorus:
And the street lights sing there song
they say move along, move along
And she left you sayin'
your too far gone
and the rain is pourin' down
as you run out of this town
you run away
from the only thing
thats been here waiting
vs.2
You wear a frown
you haven't been the same since she left
And tho Im broken
Its your heart I wish i could mend
You wanna get away
Just get in your car and drive
leavin' evrything behind
(Chorus)
your blue eyes shine,
as you realize what you left
when i said i love you
I meant as more then friends
(Chorus)
this is amazing kaseyy (:
ReplyDelete