Okay I just recently wrote this one too, its another sweet one!! ugh idk im in this sweet song mode lately. This one sounds like ingrid michaleson (i think thats how u spell her name) but its cool, i need help on this one so here is what i have.
Vs.1
Crush,Crush,Crush
I thought it was just a crush
But now i gush at the thought of your name
Thump, Thump, Thump
I am just a mess
but i guess thats what happens when happines begins
and your head starts to spin
this must be perfect chemistry
not biology
becasuse this will last
oh oh
Chorus:
And the lillies in the field blow
and then time begins to slow down
when your around
and my butterflies arise,
as you take me by surprise
and its oh so magical
and its oh so wonderful
... with you
Thats All I have so Far!!!
Thanks <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment