Innocence

Innocence

Sneaky Chocolate

Sneaky Chocolate

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Could it be

Okay so my friend liz sent me a finished versoion of this song that was AMAZING so i have two bridges that i need help deciding on okay!!! so help!! thanks!!

"Just Friends" , a term im painfully used to
Goodbye, lives right next door
strong, is what all my pain has made me
building walls, is how i guard my heart

But somethings changeing
somethings stiring deep inside
you walk in a room and i come alive

Could it be
that your looking at me
seeing who i am
and shining from within
could it be
that im falllin for you
and your fallin for me
could this be, could it be
Love

Vs. 2
You and Me, something im getting used to
happiness, has never been so sweet
will it las a common question in my mind
so caught up, in your eyes is what i am

But somethings changeing
somethings stiring deep inside
you walk in a room and i come alive

Chorus

vs.3
Everything, i knew just walked out the door
Hello mr. everything ive been waiting for
i thought when your strong your walls withstand
but is like jerico all over again

Chorus

Okay so here are the two bridges i am debating on

Bridge #1
But somethings changed, im still stiring deep inside
You take my hand, as we walk down the isle

Could it be that weve lasted forever
could it be you lyin in my bed
63 years i have loved you
could it be our feelings havent changed

(chorus)

ORRRRR

Bridge #2

I never thought that you could make me feel so perfect
I always thought i knew what love is... but love is...

That your looking at me
seeing who i am
shining out from within
it may be
that im falling for you
and your falling for me
maybe, could this possibly be..
love

3 comments:

  1. i think you should switch v2 and v3 because right now its like backwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. liz's failed attempt at putting the 2 bridges together ---

    I never thought that you could make me feel so perfect
    Could it be that this is the real deal
    I never thought that I was worth it
    but I guess I am, you take my hand
    and we walk down the isle and when I see your smile I know

    That your looking at me
    seeing who i am
    shining out from within
    and I know
    that ive fallen for you
    and youve fallen for me
    finnaly I know Im in
    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... eh i think we should just pick one

    ReplyDelete