This is the newest of my completed songs. I finished it in April. Right now i think its my best song that is finished. I really would like comments on this one two because this one the verses were harder to write and it might not flow as well. Thanks Again for reading!!!
Stuck In My Mind
vs.1
All the words that you said are stuck in my mind,
All the Hurt that you gave are bitter memory's,
and I, I still see your face a
and I, I miss you
But you were the one that walked away
I know I'm gonna have to let you go
(Chorus)
But I think about you all the time,
I think about you day and night
and even tho you were wrong,
m stuck here singin love songs,
rememberin the good times
somehow I forget the fights,
and your loooong gone,
but your stuck in my mind.
vs.2
All the times that you swore, our love would never fade
in the end, your loyalty was swayed
And I stood back and watched you walk away,
the thought still kills me
and I, I still see your smile
and I, I miss you
But she is probably better anyways
who was I to think I could deserve you
(chorus)
Bridge:
You cant take back all the time I waisted
you cant take beack all the tears I cried
and you dont care how much you hurt me,
in my heart I know you don't deserve me .... oh oh
chorus (slow)
No comments:
Post a Comment