Innocence

Innocence

Sneaky Chocolate

Sneaky Chocolate

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

World Shakes

So many lies going in and out
so much at stake what could I do now
when the world feeds us what we want to hear
falling into the black, getting so off track
Im lost and so confused, and I dont know what to do

chorus:
I will be strong,
I will stand up,
I will be firm, in the one who writes my days,
I will be strong I will keep faith,
even when, even when,
the world shakes.

Verse 2 -
So much time ive had to waste
too much to do too much to say
if i told you the truth, would you want to hear
maybe someday ill live, maybe someday ill know
why im here, what to do, what im made for
or maybe im stuck just pretending

Still...
I will be strong,
I will stand up,
I will be firm,
in the one who writes my days,
I will keep faith,
even when, even when,
the world shakes.

bridge:
You've chosen my coarse,
and i will live it out loud,
even in the tears,
you cast all my fears out
you sing over me day and night
in this dark world,
i wanna live in your light

chorus slow

and ill be strong even when... the world shakes...

1 comment: