Free My Heart
This is yet another really old one!!! I wrote this about a year ago but i still like it, its not one of my best but i like it, it carries some what of sentimental value. Thanks for reading!!
vs.1
I hold on to this burden, this pain in my heart
I know its killing me, its tearing me apart
but I don't wanna let it go, cause its all that I have
What will I have left to hold, If I let go of my past
But I'm gonna give you my all
I'm trusting you'll catch me when I fall
Chorus:
Free My Heart Lord, I give it all to you
Take these burdens and all the pain too
Free my heart Lord, take me by the hand
walk me down this road,
Daddy my heart is yours to hold
vs.2
I keep on walking, but temptations all around
I try to talk to you, but I just cant make a sound
This road is rocky I'm tired and get so lost,
But you pick me up and said look to the cross
(repeat chorus)
Bridge:
And one day this life will come to an end
But I'll be in heaven still holdin' your hand
Free my Heart lord (x4)
(chorus)
walk me down this road, Daddy my Heart is yours to hold
No comments:
Post a Comment